CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

What's all the hoopla about?

I started work today at the Glass Academy. I had to do data entry for about 3-1/2 hours working in Excel to organize their mailing list. I was working on a Mac for the first time. I was not impressed. If my jumpy mouse moved too far one way or another I suddenly lost the window I was working in. It just disappeared into oblivion and I had to click all over the place to try to find the stupid thing. Not very user friendly if you ask me. It made my job 10 times harder.
I like my dull Dell. Simple and straightforward..... just like me :)

1 comments:

linds said...

ahhh... you're in the pc to mac transition phase... frustration and at times, minor cursing, to be expected. Its really only because you've been brainwashed in the PC world for so long.

;-)

I love my Mac... what more can I say?