CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Allergies

UH, I'm miserable today. Every since yesterday afternoon I've been having what appears to be a miserable allergy attack with no end in sight. My nose won't stop running, I've sneezed about 500 times today and all I want to do is sleep.
But alas, I have to take care of a three-year-old. I begged Brian to buy me some tea this morning and his response was "is it free?".
Jerk. I guess mother's day is over. I think every day should be mother's day!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

does that crazy nose pipe of yours help at all?

daedra said...

sometimes if my nose is clear. If not it just doesn't go through at all. I haven't tried it yet, I'll try it tonight and hopefully Ill sleep better.

Jos said...

crazy nose pipe? Are you talking about a Neti Pot? Sarah, if you haven't tried it, you're missing a good thing.
Daedra, I agree about Mother's day being every day!!! I hope you feel better! Praying for you as I type.