CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Most Frustrating

Everytime I need to purchase a new bathing suit I become really frustrated. After one day of trying on $130 bathing suits I get really irritated. How do you fit a body that is size 38H on top and size S on the bottom into a bathing suit!?!?! I guess if I had Pam Anderson's midsection I'd find out where she buys her suits at, but I don't so there goes that option.


Everyday I wake up, hate my clothes and want a breast reduction. EVERYDAY.

My current bathing suit is about to wear out in some spots that I don't want it to so I need to find one fast. I guess it could be worse, case in point.....this just looks painful!

Update: I just found this company on a google search, and they're located in Warren!

3 comments:

Jos said...

Daedra, my sis-in-law gets her bathing suits from there every year and swears by it. She is happy with every purchase!!

daedra said...

That's SOOO nice to hear. Does she order online or go to their store? I'm thinking of going there for a first purchase so they can help me find the right suit.

Anonymous said...

I love my sewing machine. Buy bigger for the top and take it in. I can do it for you if you like.