CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

The Living Room Series


I'm Starting a new bible study called "No Other Gods: Confronting Our Modern-day Idols" by Kelly Minter. And it includes recipes for meals so it's right up my alley!! If you want to join in just click here and order a workbook and let me know.
Another friend and I are doing this together. I'm going to blog some discussion questions and we'll also be getting together every once and a while and discussing in person.
Week One:
1. Based on Week One, discuss what a functional god is and how an idol has functioned for you. In other words, what made it work?

2 comments:

Caren said...

Daedra...would you be ok if I forward this to a friend of mine? Sounds like something she would really enjoy. Caren

daedra said...

Sure, no problem