CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hello My Love...

I flippin LOVE freecycle


Today was my first experience obtaining items from a listing on freecycle. Look at a couple of the things we got:


We also got a LeapFrog electronic learning book thingy, 3 packs of crayons, 2 packs of colored pencils, and a awesome Bob the Builder flip book. What's funny is that Adam received more toys today from freecycle than he did at Christmas!

About 3-4 months ago we were at W*lmart when Adam decided he was in love this this lighting mcqueen toy where you race two cars down twirly ramps. I told him he could have it if he stopped peeing his pants. He hasn't mentioned the toy since November and this morning he says he wants that specific toy because he stopped peeing his pants. I told him I didn't know if W*lmart still had that toy but we could look one day. Then I picked up this ramp toy today and he LOVES it, I think he believes I went out and bought the lighting mcqueen one while he was napping.

You ask, and you shall receive my friends...

0 comments: