CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It's Everywhere!

This is what I'm experiencing and this is how I feel I just have to release it. Everyone around me is pregnant and it's not because I teach childbirth classes, although that doesn't help. But anyways, practically everyone can conceive a child except me apparently. I'm tired of hearing about 16 year old celebrities and transgender women that look like men getting pregnant. The pregnant "man" is the WORST it's totally absurd!!!
And every other celebrity is popping out a kid nowadays. From Angelina, JLo, Nicole Richie, Nicole Kidman, Food Network celebs, to frickin' Tracy Gold from Growing Pains! (and I'm sure I'm missing about a dozen more recent births or pregnancies.)
Are we overpopulating the earth? Or do I just need to turn off the tv and computer for a few years?

0 comments: