CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Selling via the Kingdom

I have this notebook and about every month or so I write in it. I write about blessings that happen and words of knowledge that the Lord has given to me. It was started in June 07 and I love it because I can look back and see all the great things that happen to me and it makes me feel a lot better about life when I'm feeling down.

Last night I was writing in my notebook and when I finished I set it down and started to work on my bible study. About half way through my lesson I felt like the Lord was telling me to pick up my notebook and look back at what I wrote down for the end of August 2007, right around the same time as this past weekend.

This past Saturday the for sale sign was put in our front yard. We'd talked about putting it up for sale but never really acted on it until last week when we decided that yes it is time. When I open up my notebook and look at August 2007 I realized that the same day one year ago was when we were at our friend's house in S.Lyon and I heard the Lord clearly tell me this would be my new home. I about cried it was so amazing!! I'm so excited to see what will happen in the next few months

1 comments:

Caren said...

I linked back to your posting from last year and got goose bumps. If that isn't a sign... I don't know what is! Cool house too! Can definitely see you hanging out there!