CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm in awe

everytime I hear more about this family. Oh, Jim Bob....
I really have no idea how they do it. He's a used-car salesman and she's at home with her gaggle of children. They must eat lots of and lots of spaghetti because I don't understand how you can afford anything else to eat. I think someone has a little addiction to being pregnant and having children. Maybe the Lord should deal with their over-production issues.

Michelle Duggar is 42. She has two sets of twins and has been pregnant for 12 years of her life. Curry asked her if 18 are enough.
“We would love more,’’ Michelle said. “We really believe that each child is a gift from God. We would love to receive more gifts if the Lord sees fit. I guess we’ll just wait and see.”


I don't think waiting is anything she knows how to do. This last baby was conceived 9 months after the birth of the last one!

Excuse me, I need to go throw up now.

1 comments:

Caren said...

Girl you crack me up!