CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

It's Happening

We're moving.

More details to come when i can catch my breath. Basically we have to be out by Nov. 1

Update: Now that I can take a few seconds from packing I'll give you the run-down. We had two people come view the house this weekend. The people on Saturday wanted to put in an offer to purchase and the people on Sunday put in an offer that night to lease.

We couldn't turn down the lease offer because it was so awesome! They are paying what we're asking and since they don't rely on credit in their life they want a 1-year lease and they want to pay for it all UP FRONT!!! We have to be moved out by Nov. 1st. Since our new house won't be ready until the end of January we are going to move all our furniture and big items into that basement and then the three of us will move in with my parents.

We're really excited and really feel blessed by the Lord that this has come to fruition!

I'll send everyone our new (temporary) address once I get a chance.

3 comments:

Karen R. said...

Wow - congrats on the new phase you are about to embark on, and best wishes for your new home!

Caren said...

OMG...how exciting is that! I am thrilled for you guys!!!! Make sure you keep in touch and let me know where to find you! HURRAH!!!

HAPPY PACKING!!!

Meagan Vanover, CWP said...

good luck on your final days!