CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Letter to Santa

For some reason my son decided tonight that he wanted to write a letter to Santa (btw - he says he doesn't like Santa because he's too big, therefore the little Santa got a letter). So here it is:

Dear little Santa,

How you been? I been really good and I want you to bring me a lot of surprises. And I want you to really bring me ski's.
And when you bring me it I will open it and it will have poles. And I will ski with them just like Mati, she's a girl.
I was wondering, no wait I KNOW that you live in the North Pole. It is so cold in the North Pole. I know you have reindeer.
Bring me a space shuttle with boosters on it. Bring me Christmas decorations to decorate my room.

Thank you goodbye,

Adam

(you just got a nice glimpse into the thought process and interests my almost 4 year old son.)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm SHOCKED that you let him write to Santa! I thought you were so adamant that he didn't believe?!

daedra said...

It's not like I yell at him and tell him NO THERE'S NO SUCH THING!! I just don't believe in lying to him about a fictional character that can bring ultimate happiness when he really doesn't. I like that he wrote the letter because I got to hear him ramble off his thoughts, it was really nice.
Don't be so shocked. I have strong beliefs but I'm not a freaking stick in the mud!

Caren said...

That was hysterical... loved it!