CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Little Boy

A few days ago my mom got a carton of eggs out and Adam says "Look grandma, there's a turkey on there." To which my mom explains that it is a chicken not a turkey that we get our eggs from. To which he asks "Grandma does the farmer chase the chickens around and when he catches one does he squeeze the eggs out of it?" Then grandma graciously explained about the chickens we see at the farm laying their eggs.


I was gone this evening and Adam called me just before bed to tell me a nice little story. As he was getting the toilet ready to sit down and do his business this evening he was so busy talking to his dad that he put the seat up like he was going to pee and sat down fully in the toilet bowl (which just happened to have some yellow mellowing in it). Lovely. This child can't focus enough to stop what he's doing and just use the toilet!


Tuesday 12/9
We're trying to decide what to get one of Adam's friends for his birthday on Saturday. Adam tells me we should get him something 'batman' to which I respond, "come on, just because you like him doesn't mean every kid is obsessed like you are." And then Brian tells me that Kaden actually does like batman. So Adam says "We should get him a Bright Noon batman." (get it? Batman 'Dark kNight'). Where does he come up with this stuff?

1 comments:

Nate said...

I suppose that's just all the more reason to follow the idea of
"If it's yellow, flush the fellow... if it's brown send it down"