CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Ride

I don't have a car or a bike. But, my dad works at a bike shop and he is lovingly getting me a new bike! I can't wait to see it in person, they don't even carry it in the shop yet. He just ordered it yesterday and will build it for me when it comes in. I'm very excited for my new cruiser, he said it looks much better in person. It will be especially nice for Adam who loves to ride his bike so much. It's no fun to continually wait for your walking mom when all you want to do is ride really fast.

2 comments:

Brittan said...

Looks sweet! Can you ride when you are pregnant? I guess this bike looks like a cruiser and that would probably be easier than what I have...

daedra said...

yes, it's a cruiser so it's much more comfortable and easy to ride when pregnant. Adam rides so much that I needed something to keep up with him!