CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 10, 2009

A Home

To say that I want to move is an understatement. I need to move to keep myself sane! I know that God has a plan and He can make the impossible possible. I've been given this "gift" (or so I like to think) of finding great deals on anything I'm looking for. Recently it's been a blessing to find a few really great real estate deals just when they come on the market.
Above is a photo of a house we looked at today and love. Get this, it was just listed on 8/7 and I found it on 8/8. It's a foreclosure, but you can't tell by the looks of it, heck it even has all it's window coverings in it in great condition. It's in a beautiful neighborhood with houses worth upwards of $350k. This house is listed for $210k. Built in 2001, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 3175 sf, finished basement, and it even has a fireplace in the master bedroom. Minor repairs are needed to the exterior wood trim and some painting needs to be done (the exterior trim around the doors & windows is purple so, um yeah, it needs some help from me).
So now, as we scramble to find an unconventional way to attain a home I ask for your prayers that God will bless us with a new home and that if it's meant to be for us no one will come and snatch it away before we can make arrangements!

1 comments:

Brittan said...

Nice! I'll be praying. You said it perfectly, if it's suppose to be your's, IT WILL BE YOUR'S! :)