CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 12, 2007

Does this remind you of someone?

My dear husband sends me this photo and tells me I look like Angelina Jolie. I don't know, I guess I can WISH that I look like her....

A funny thing happened Saturday night. You know you've been doing something too much if you do it in the middle of a deep sleep. I did all of the following while asleep:

I woke Brian up in the middle of the night and told him it was time to go to the potty. He said the only reason he followed me was because he actually had to go. When we got to the bathroom I put Adam's little potty seat on the toilet and told him to sit down and go. Then I looked at him and said "Wait, you're way too big for this seat" I then took the potty seat off and told him to go pee. So he did and while he took FOREVER to pee I stood there doing the pee-pee dance telling him I had to go really bad.

When I awoke on Sunday morning I had a faint sense of walking in my sleep. I asked Brian "Did I potty train you last night?" And he replied with a chuckle and a "Yes you did"

This is not quite as bad as the last time I did something REALLY odd while asleep. I don't want to publish this but it's really funny, so if you think of it ask me sometime! Let's just say it also involved peeing but I was alone and I was looking for the cat's litter box.....

1 comments:

linds said...

LOL.

1. I am super impressed you posted that online
2. I am amazed you didn't wake up in the middle of it
3. Are you going to show us the pee pee dance one day?

Absolutely priceless and so funny!