CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Happy Spring (aka, the season of a million flyers)

I love Spring, the sun comes out and we all come out to play.

One thing I CAN NOT stand, and if you're a homeowner you know what I'm talking about, the flyers on my front door. Seriously, how many people actually get their lawn service from a flyer that was on their front door? Or decide to hire a handyman because he walked door to door and asked for work.

I am one of those people who ask weird questions and never get the answer. Here is one of my recent favs, if you know the answer please tell me! And if you've ever used a service based on a flyer you got on your door please tell me, I'm very interested!

Do Amish people go grocery shopping? If so are they allowed to use the automatic doors?

1 comments:

linds said...

hilarious.... I would think that Amish do go grocery shopping but maybe at their own markets.... NO idea.