CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Company I Would Not Recommend

Clark Color Labs They royally screwed up my photo Christmas card order. I received an email from them about a month ago and there was a great deal on photo Christmas cards so I ordered them.
Then when I received the order the portion where you write your message has our message typed over the text "your message here". So I contacted them via email (because they don't have a phone to call them on, which is another reason they suck). They sent out a new order and a good couple of WEEKS later I got the new order.
The new order had the text correct but the picture of our family is zoomed in so close that our heads are cut off. When I opened this I was shocked and just said "oh, COME ON!!!"
I emailed them AGAIN and they said they would refund my money and then I can re-order them. Well, I certainly re-ordered them, it was just through a different company. Those came out perfect on the first try.
Even more odd is that in the end they mistakenly sent me an email saying that my Clark account had been credited a certain dollar amount and that I can only buy certain size photo prints with it. I was so utterly confused because I'd already been refunded my money.
This company is totally out of wack, just stay with shutterfly or snapfish they are reliable.

0 comments: