CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Mad Props

I've been working out with a trainer for 8 weeks now and I've had some great results. I've lost approximately 6% of my body fat, a few pounds, an inch off my waist, and a little bit off my hips/thighs, etc.
I have to give mad props to my trainer Grace because she's awesome. Not only does she push me and train me 2 times a week but she helps me eat right. The program I'm in focuses on your total well being so they also create a diet for you. But, Grace is even better because she gives me all these yummy recipes and food ideas that are good for my diet.

Grace is in my prayers because I want her to get paid well for what she does because she's so dang good at it. I'm always looking to refer people to her and so I thought I'd post this for her. A.M. Total Being Fitness is also offering a holiday special of 3 sessions for $99 (if you have ever looked into personal training you know this is a great deal!)

3 comments:

Boojits said...

I just wept. You are an awesome person who is full of greatness. I thank you kindly and then some more..... Moi!

linds said...

Daedra, you look awesome! Mad props to your dedication and to your trainer...

It was good to see you this morning! You've been missed. Are you teaching FBSE next week? Let me know so I can tell you what I've been working with them on the last 2 weeks.

daedra said...

yes, I am teaching next week.
I'm excited to go skating next weekend with everyone!