CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Goodbye Precious Naptime....

The naps have ended this week and I'm sad. I don't know if it's normal for naps to end at this age but Josh seemed to experience the same phenomena 3 months before his 3rd birthday. After many recent fights and screaming sessions when it came time for bed (not nap) I've now realized that without a nap in the day Adam is so exhausted that he zonks right out at bedtime. Which is AWESOME! In a way it's nice, now I don't have to plan the activities of the day around a nap schedule I can just go and do things, as long as there's a restroom at every stop!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I pushed through it and Josh naps again - it was rough for a while but I refused to let it go.

Jos said...

Daedra, my 2 cents for what it's worth... when my kids dropped their naps I still had them have "quiet time" in their room, on their bed, with a book. After a couple days they were napping again. Even now, JJ gets home from school, has a quiet time and often falls alseep!