CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Inside the Strange World of Adam

I saw this at the grocery store tonight. The headline alone made me laugh. Basically because this magazine is also saying that my child lives in a strange world. Let's compare shall we:

Suri - is hardly disciplined, isn't allowed to eat McDonald's (gasp! how awful)

Adam- can't hardly be disciplined, doesn't eat McD's because mom & dad don't eat the crap.

Suri - isn't allowed to watch tv

Adam - is addicted to tv and if I had to do it all over again I never would've turned the boobtube on

Suri - plays with Scientology children only

Adam - plays with Christian children only (but I don't think it's on purpose)

And this publication claims that this is a "fascinating probe into her life". Puhlease!

0 comments: