CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Serenity Now

This has been the most aggrivating week of my life. I've been channelling George Costanza about 100 times a day stating "SERENITY NOW!!!!!"
Brian has been working 12+ hour days. Adam is sick and refuses to cooperate with anything.

Bedtime = screaming fit of rage
Eating = screaming fit of rage
Anytime I tell him 'no' = screaming fit of rage
Turning off the tv = screaming fit of rage
Put your shoes on so we can leave = screaming fit of rage
Walk out the front door = screaming fit of rage
the list goes on and on and on......

As a matter of fact there's one going on right now that I'm trying my best to ignore. Tonight he refuses to eat the food I made and therefore I being hit right now. He just broke his favorite toy today yelling at me because I won't turn the tv on.

I'm at the point of dispair. If he doesn't eat or drink anything in one day will he die? I sure hope not because that means he won't be around tomorrow.

Motherhood is for the birds.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so sorry that we got Adam sick... :(

daedra said...

Did you turn him into a monster too? Something is chemically going on in this kid and I can't wait for this phase to be over and done with!