CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Currently Blessed

This is a weird blessing but I thought I should note it anyways.

I rarely ever by boxed cereals but on Monday I had a craving for Honey Bunches of Oats. Having little money and desperately needing kitty litter I ran out to the pet store that morning. On my way home I was stopped at a stoplight and there were people standing on every corner. The lady at my corner ran up to my window (which was down) and says "Would you like some Honey Bunches of Oats?" Before I can answer she throws 6 mini boxes of cereal into my car. I said "thanks" and went home to eat some cereal. Pretty neat!

5 comments:

linds said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME.

daedra said...

I only wish I would've said "I'm craving $1 million" and then have that thrown into my lap at a stop light! :)

R said...

wow. someone up there is listening. i should try that.

Meagan Vanover, CWP said...

thank god you weren't craving canned foods or something. that would really hurt!

KatieN said...

Daedra,

Hello =) In case you a havn't guessed, it's Katie Nicholas. Sarah told me you had this site, so I am checking it ( you?) out. Anyway, I keep a prayer list of the people I pray for. It is nice to go back and see how God has worked in their life. I think most of my small group does this, and it is a great way to "check in " with each other...just when you think everyone has forgotten your concerns or thanksgivings.