CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 25, 2007

Healing Needed

Please keep a healing prayer for Adam and Brian in your prayers. Adam has been really sick since Thursday and I'm ready for it to be over. He has a fever, is really congested, has a runny nose and infected eyes. Because of this he can't sleep, doesn't want to eat and doesn't want to drink anything. All he wants is for mommy to hold him constantly while he watches Go Diego Go! That means that I'm up every hour throughout the night comforting him and during the day I have to sit by his side all day and "force" feed water into his system so that he doesn't get dehydrated.
Brian is also very congested which just means I have 2 kids to take care of ;)

I'm starting to think that it's more fun to be sick myself than have to take care of other sick people.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Did the doc give him an antibiotic? They gave J one but he absolutely refused to take it. I gave up and didn't force it, but now I'm not sure that was the best idea. 3 weeks later he still has green snot coming out his nose...

linds said...

praying for you! Kingdom of God be released in Adam's & Brian's bodies now in the name of Jesus!

daedra said...

I went to my chiropractor because he prescribes homeopathic remedies rather than anti-biotics. I said he has a strep infection and gave me something for him to take.
He's doing a little better, I'm just waiting for his fever to break already.

Thanks linds!

daedra said...

oh, and I couldn't get through to my pediatrician's office to make an appointment, everytime I call I'm on hold for about 20 minutes or more. And calling his pager doesn't work either. I need to find a new pediatrician near me.