CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy Birthday!

To my big nerdy husband. Brian turns 31 today (June 27th) and this marks the 10 year date for how long we've been together. It's amazing how fast time flies when you're having fun with someone. Love you honey! Here's my tribute to you with a few dorky (but always cute) pictures.....


Nice pants! High waisted is not a very flattering look. He's the one on the right in both photos.

Brian's high school graduation party (we both graduated the same year). This is taken 2 years before we started dating, can you tell we feel akward together in this photo? All I remember is his mom insisting we take a picture together, and now I'm happy she did. (I knew moms were good for something). Please note how Brian looks exactly the same, heck he probably still has that shirt and shorts and would still fit into them! I, on the other hand, have gained what looks to be 70 pounds! Maybe I should start running again like I did in high school. Nah.

0 comments: