CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Currently Blessed

Wow, in the last week I've had 4 couples sign up for my next Bradley class starting in early November. I'm going to have to move my class into my living room because the family room where I usually have class isn't big enough! The most I've had in one class has been 2 couples.

I'm convinced this is happening because I've been passing referrals onto teachers that I can't accomodate. Instead of being selfish and trying to make it work out so that I can teach them I just pass them on to a teacher that I know needs students. Kind of like giving an offering in real life. I know that God tells me what to do so that I can further His kingdom not my own!

Awesome

1 comments:

linds said...

What a beautiful attitude Daedra! God will bless that. I love it that you have lots of people. God is good.