CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Yes, I live in Dearborn

And NO I haven't been raped.

I never watch the news and so a few people have decided to tell me about this serial rapist in the Dearborn and Dearborn Heights area. It is very close to my house and that is scary.

However, yesterday I had my storm door open because it was so nice out and Brian was gone most of the afternoon so I didn't lock the screen (he gets kinda irritate when I lock him out). At about 2 o'clock I had this weird feeling (I now know it was God) telling me to lock my screen door. I didn't but I should've! I just happened to be watching Rachael Ray when the 4 o'clock news came on and I heard the report about the rapist. I now know I should listen when God tells me something!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow, Daedra, that is really scary. I'm glad everything is fine, please take care and be extra careful. I was actually just thinking of you today when I caught this story on the morning news. I told Sarah about it this morning and said that I was worried about you. I'm sorry you have to be living with this right now, I can't imagine. Let's hope they catch this person soon!