CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

MEME from Meagan V

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. sales girl at Dunham's
2. waitress
3. architectural designer (not quite an architect yet)
4. mommy

Four Movies I have watched over and over:
1. austin powers (watchin it right now. "baby, the other other white meat")
2. 50 first dates
3. mean girls
4. (I'm looking for a new one to put here)

Four places I have lived:
1. redford twp., mi
2. detroit, mi
3. florence, italy
4. dearborn, mi

Four Shows I love to watch:
1. the office
2. grey's anatomy
3. dancing with the stars
4. rachael ray

Four Places I have been on vacation:
1. all the way across the US to California and back
2. nyc
3. italy
4. maui

Four of my favorite foods:
1. cold stone founder's favorite
2. pierogies
3. unsulfered dried apricots (look em up at Trader Joe's, they're delish)
4. chicken tawook sandwich

Four favorite drinks:
1. water
2. mojito
3. chai tea latte
4. water

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. camping
2. on a beach anywhere
3. on a scenic drive in michigan
4. driving highway 1 in california

Four people I will tag:
you read this and you're tagged sucker.

0 comments: