CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Later Gaters

Adam and I are off to Orlando to visit my cousin and her daughter.
But first, my son has to take a nap so that we can leave for the airport at 3:00. I successfully gave him lunch and got him to sleep at noon. I run up to Target for a few things (don't worry Brian was home). When I get back he's wide awake stating that he's hungry. AHHHH, I JUST FED YOU!!!! Eat a banana, now go back to sleep rug rat!

30 minutes later I hear "mama my tummy hurts, take care of me." Oh, I'll take care of you.

Now he's sitting in his room reading a book while I finish getting everything ready. How much do you want to bet that he falls asleep at 2:45!!
Guess what book he's reading. All I hear him saying is (the raspberry noise "pbbtttt") "fart thee well!" and then "plip, plip, plip"
This is a good book although probably more a humorous adult book than a good educational children's book.

3 comments:

Meagan Vanover, CWP said...

"when you fart after eating sweet potatoes or beans, however, they don't smell very much at all."

my sister and i still regularly quote lines from "the holes in your nose."

R said...

i love the gas we pass and everyone poops.

daedra said...

You are correct!