CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

One (or 2) of Those Days

I don't know if you've ever experiecnced this but I ran out of gas today. It's quite embarassing actually. I was really mad because my husband ASSURED me that 2 gallons of gas would get me to Birmingham and back this morning for CBS. That's the last time I believe that!! A lack of money is what kept me from easily refilling my tank before leaving this morning.
Surprisingly while I was waiting for Brian to bring me gas (I was stopped at Southfield and Joy Road with Adam in tow) a nice lady stopped to see if I needed gas. She says "I saw this nice van stopped in the middle of the ghetto and figured you ran out of gas." I thought for sure she was sent from God to make sure I was ok.

And last night I realized that I'd worn my shirt backwards all day. what a loser. kriss kross'll make you jump! jump!

0 comments: