CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Utterly Disgusted

I'm still in Orlando at my cousin's apartment. Last night I went to take a shower and happened to look at my deodorant sitting on the counter next to the rest of my travel toiletries. On it was a nice long brown arm pit hair!!!!!!!! I was SOOOOO grossed out!
I immediately told my cousin to ask her skeevy baby daddy if he used my deodorant. And YES, he DID!!!! Who uses someone else's deodorant, that is so nasty!?!? Let alone a guy using women's deodorant. Now I'm wondering what else he used, my toothbrush, my underwear, why stop at deodorant?
Apparently he thought it was my cousin's deodorant and just slapped it on without thinking.

Now, I'm not selfish, I like to share but sometimes you have to draw a line. I already don't care for this dude and now he's really on my list.

Time to go buy new deodorant. I'm ready to go back to my home :(

0 comments: