CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 31, 2007

Designed By Daedra

My most recent creation, a baby shower invitation for a friend of Josie. It doesn't look like much in this photo (they're much nicer in person) but I had to create 33 invitations in 3 days and still be a mom to my 2 year old, go to Bible study, teach a Bradley class, go to a doctor appointment, and clean a church! This was not an easy task but it got done very quickly thanks to some wonderful timing and energy from above! Get a better view of this card and others here. (my camera is acting up so I could put any other photos of my work up right now, more coming soon..)

1 comments:

Jos said...

D- thank you for making them!!!! They turned out adorable and I loved the fast turn around!!!!! You are highly recommended!!! xoxo- jos