CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tagged...

Thanks Sarah, now I have to create some original answers.

-Let others know who tagged you.
-Players answer questions about themselves.
-Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 questions and answers.
-Players should tag 3 or more people and tell them they’ve been tagged.

1. one thing people might not know about you: 27 is my favorite number. My birthday: 2/27, my husband's birthday: 6/27, our anniversary: 10/27, my mom's birthday: 7/27, my parent's anniversary: 8/27. Pretty wild.

2. the best invention ever is: the Internet and email. I feel helpless without it. How ever would I talk to friends. oh, I guess there's always the phone :)

3. in my next house, i vow: to have a gas cook top. and laundry on the second floor. and central air.

4. in my next life, i vow: instead of worrying about how to live a next life (which there isn't) I'm going to live this life like this is my only life. I'm not going to stress or do things I would regard as bad.

5. if i had nothing else to do i would be happy: shopping, I'm totally on that bandwagon Sarah. I don't get to do it enough now. I even enjoy grocery shopping with a child!

6. my dream date would be: sorry for the plagiarism Sarah but it's very fitting: A quiet dinner anywhere that didn't involve getting up 50 times to cut up food, refill milk, clean spills, etc. And we could stay for dessert and not have to rush out because someone is getting antsy or has to pee or needs to go to bed. Oh, and I would like to do all this outside of my home, I rarely get to eat out anymore.

7. one thing i do and one thing i will try to do to make our planet greener: ONE thing I do, oh geez.... I collect rain water from the downspouts to use on my plants. Our next car will be a hybrid.

8. one thing that astonishes me and one thing that amazes me: the one thing that astonishes me also is the miracle of life. Until you watch a baby being born you have no idea what a miracle it really is.
One thing that amazes me is how good God is and how so many people think that He isn't. Another thing that amazes me is that the devil is mad that he didn't get to be God and therefore he mimics God all the time to try to trick people.

I'm tagging J.Mack, L.Star and Kataypow.

0 comments: