CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 6, 2007

Hello Avocados!!

THIS is why I love visiting my chiropractor!!!

While I was at Dr. Peterson's office last week getting Adam adjusted (he wasn't acting well adjusted) I asked about food allergies like my aversion to avocados and bananas. He said he doesn't believe in food allergies and the reason I was feeling that way was because my body wasn't producing the enzyme needed to digest these foods. He suggested I take 6 zypan, a natural supplement, right before I eat the offending food.

It took me a while to get the nerve up to eat an avocado, I really don't like puking. Tonight I took the 6 zypan pills and ate about 1/4 of an avocado. I waited for 35 minutes and I felt fine so I ate the rest of the avocado. Over an hour later and I'm not sick at all! Pretty cool.
Next time I'll try the bananas....

Update: I woke up at 2AM last night sick to my stomach, something has to give with these silly things. I guess I'll ask the doc next time I see him.

0 comments: