CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 5, 2007

The No Nap Mystery

So I'm sitting here after church waiting for my son to take his nap so that we can go somewhere after his nap. OK, he has to FALL ASLEEP first!

Over the monitor I hear pages turning and then I hear him say "Do you like my hat? No, I do not like that hat." I finally figured out what book he has pulled off the shelf and started to read on his own instead of sleeping. Can anyone guess what my pre-schooler is reading? Hint, it's a Dr. Seuss classic.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Hi Daedra!!!

Ok, I've got it! Only because this one is a favorite in our house too. Is it.... "Go Dog Go!"? That's such a cute story.

We miss you and Adam, we should get all the boys together for a playdate soon.

Hope that nap finally happened, talk soon!
Lauren :)

daedra said...

Correct! You win!!

I think the only reason he was reading it to himself was because Brian and I were too lazy to read it too him, that book is looong.

1-1/2 hours worth of talking finally yielded a nap.

Lauren said...

Ha! That's funny, it is a long book. Jon is much better at long books than I am. Adam is so cute, I can just hear him chatting away. :)