CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Why I Don't Drink Coffee

I rarely consume anything with caffeine, not coffee, not pop. I'm a big fan of water.
Well, last night at about 8:00 I had what I like to call a coffee milkshake. Not a good idea. All the caffeine and sugar kept me up until about 2AM and I woke up wide awake at 6AM feeling hung-over. I was jittery and restless and it was not cool. Do you know what got me to sleep? Yammering on about pointless things to my half asleep husband. I actually figured out that the box of 85 garbage bags I just bought should last us for a little over a year based on that fact that we change the garbage bag about once a week and there are 52 weeks in a year. Even if you take into account the fact that we might change it a couple of extra times I still won't have to buy garbage bags for another year. And do you know what my husband said to me? "There you go Daedra, now you're thinking. I like hearing how you think."

This is the conversation a man wants to have with his wife? How thrilling. Note, I only think this way if I'm hopped up on caffeine and can't sleep.

That made me appreciate my female friends and their conversations. Just make sure the next time we sit down at a coffee shop for a nice long talk that I order the fruit smoothie! Man am I tired.

0 comments: