CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 21, 2007

Chopper circling my house

Currently there is a Fox 2 News chopper circling my house. It's 2:40 in the afternoon so the news isn't on and I have no idea what they're looking at. Oh goodness, I hope they're not filming my laundry on the line outside. That'd be bad to see your undies on the 5:00 news. Maybe it's a story about people saving energy the old fashioned way! Must be a slow day...

Watch the news tonight and see if you see me standing in my yard staring at the sky for about 5 minutes looking really confused.

Update: A neighbor just informed me that tomorrow night at 10:00 Fox 2 is doing a story about our neighborhood, probably focusing on this neighbor of ours.
I saw a camera man at the end of our block last week while I was working in the front yard. So, not only will you see me staring at the helicopter in the sky but you will more than likely see me bent over working on my grass. (maybe my butt will be hanging out too, how lovely).

2 comments:

R said...

hey. i'm sarah's friend just lookin around....
but dude, this guy is scary...
did you see if your laundry was on the news? :)

daedra said...

HI Rachelle, I know who you are, I secretly read your blog too:) I like babies. (ok, don't take that the wrong way like I'm stalking your infant)
My laundry was not on the news but when I saw the story it amazed me how much money and time they spent using a helicopter for this stupid story