CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 7, 2007

Wisdom from a 2 year old

A few of the recent conversations with Adam that astounded me or made me laugh:

Last week

I'm lying on the floor on my back upset mentally because one of my students just called to quit my class. Adam sits down next to me and says this:

A: Mama, alright?
D: No honey, mama's not alright.
A: Dear Jesus, heal mama, amen.
Then he proceeds to lay hands on me and by his next words you will know where he has his hand.
A: Dear Jesus, heal mama's boobies, amen.

Today

Brian is reading to Adam out of his little kids story Bible about Abraham having to sacrifice his son Isaac. At the end of the story they have you ask your child who they love the most.

B: Adam who do you love the most?
A: Um, I love Jesus the most.

Makes me choke up a little when I realize we're teaching our son something really good in life. (Nevermind the boobies comment ;)

0 comments: