CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

What would you do?

I'm the dark blob working on her front yard about half way through this.

So, I pray a lot for protection from this guy. And even though we've had some interaction with him (and by we, I mean Brian) I still feel this overwhelming desire to move my family away from this whole crazy situation. I'm just wondering what other people would do, especially mothers.
To give you an idea of his personality, whenever I'm in the front yard and he is outside he will stare at me as long as I stay outside. This is his way of showing dominance over women. One time on the way back from a bike ride he walked halfway back around the block to stand there and watch be bring my bike back into my driveway. I told my husband this and how it made me feel very uncomfortable and he laughed and said "that's funny". I didn't laugh back.
I don't feel comfortable in my own front yard and I'll never feel comfortable letting my son play alone outside no matter how old he is.
Whatever, please just keep us and our neighbors in your prayers. Maybe ask God that Ken move to the middle of nowhere, or to a villiage full of God's only prophets (I'm sure there are more of them out there!)

5 comments:

Meagan Vanover, CWP said...

we haven't watched the news in eons, however we actually caught this last night. he's honestly scary, daedra.

i don't know if i'd move, but i'd certainly be careful. that being said, i wouldn't want to be a prisoner in my own home.

linds said...

I wouldn't have laughed back either. Your intuition is correct. I would pray Daedra... pray for protection. When you see something like this the best thing to do is to ask the Kingdom of God to come. The man is obviously filled with darkness. You don't need to walk in fear because you serve the all powerful God. Be alert and aware but stand strong in the Lord. He is your shield and your protector. The Lord is with you. Praying for you.

R said...

i did not see the news i will have to look it up. but as i said before this guy is CREEPY. if i were childless and in my rebellious college years i would probably do something like speak my mind to his "dominance over women" then run and hide so he couldn't curese me. but now that i have a son, i would protect him and probably keep my mouth shut.

daedra said...

Rachelle, click on the word "this" in the first sentence of the post, it is a link to the news story.

Thanks for your comments and prayers! It seems like he's a little less dominating lately.

R said...

oh i have heard of this guy. i work in your community with the court system and i think i've seen him around when he was in court. he seems a little out of it and needs a mental health evaluation. looks like schizophrenia to me. and he is freakyleaky.
i did see the dark blob too. :)