CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 14, 2007

Currently Cooking


If you can't tell already, I like to cook. I had some extra ripe bananas so here is yummy recipe:
Banana Bread
1-3/4 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup raw sugar (using raw sugar makes the top extra crunchy and yummy)
1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
2 eggs
1 cup (approximately 2) mashed bananas
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl sift together dry ingredients. Add butter, eggs, nuts and mashed banana. Beat until well blended. Pour into a well greased 8"x4" loaf pan and bake for 1 hour.

2 comments:

linds said...

I've decided that I want you to make me a cookbook. :)

daedra said...

You may very well have one within a good month of these posts. I have a really good one coming up...